any questions?

How do I make a complaint?

Please view and download the CTP Complaints Policy, Procedure and Process by clicking on this link.

How much do the courses cost?

The courses are fully funded if you are unemployed and English/Maths Functional Skills is fully funded for all who are eligible. Click here for Advanced Learner Loan Courses

Can I get Employment support?

Employment support is available in all our centres. Just ask the tutor to book you in with our NCS advisor or another member of staff.

How many days do I need to attend?

Our minimum requirement is 15 hours a week although some of this may be done from home.

When can I start my course?

Courses start throughout the year but you will need to be booked on our Induction days.