This job description is not exhaustive and you will be required to action any reasonable request from senior staff.
As a Test Invigilator you will:
- Coordinate all activities and all testers during each testing phase
- Possess the ability to assess and advise on the practicality of testing process
- Inspect and enforce policies and procedures for testing; affirm test security
- Consistently follow testing procedures, taking responsibility for maintaining of proper conduct throughout tests
- Effectively use interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy
- Maintaining confidentiality of test materials and results
- Have excellent time management
- Possess good organisational skills, effective planning skills with attention to detail
- Liaise with General Manager
This position is dependent on a satisfactory DBS check and Home Office Clearance check.