All courses are certified by City and Guilds, BCS and Edexcel. They are Level 1 and 2 Maths.
After establishing a learners’ level of ability with an initial assessment, the centre tutor will put them on the appropriate course for them.
The Maths qualification (Level 1 or Level 2) covers these following units:
- Whole numbers
- Multiplication and division
- Fractions, decimals and percentages
- Common measurement – lengths and ratios
- Shape and space – diameter and perimeter, 2D/3D shapes
- Handling data and graph averages