CAREERS WITH CTP
New Start Administrator x 3 – Nottingham
This New Start Adminstrator vacancy is initially for 3 months, with the opportunity to become a permanent full-time team member. We are offering candidates 30 hours a week, Monday to Friday. This is a great opportunity to learn, grow and develop your skill set and work experience.
Please note that the NewStart scheme is funded by the UK government through the UK Community Renewal Fund. We can only consider candidates that meet the NewStart elibility criteria as listed below:
- 25 years of age or over
- Out of work
- Resident in the Nottingham city boundary
To support the operation of CTP and provide clerical, administrative and other support as required.
The role involves daily contact with learners where required and professionals by welcoming users of the CTP’s Centre
offering appropriate support to meet their needs e.g., directing to activities and providing information.
Main Areas of Responsibility
Provide admiistrative and secretarial support for CTP and support for centres as required.
- To work alongside the Centre Lead to collect and collate statistical evidence
- Display and maintain comprehensive information points throughout the centre, updating as necessary
- To be responsible for preparing and maintaining registers for learners
- Entering attendance registers maintaining registers
- Maintaining files
- To attend and contribute to supervision, appraisal, team meetings, training and conferences as required
- To organise and assist in all aspect of centre activities as instructed by centre lead
- To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required within the general terms of the job description
- Maintain confidentiality and professional conduct at all times.
- Support, promote and comply with decisions and policies agreed by the Line Manager.
- Assist with the organisation and delivery of CTP
- Develop effective working relationships with professional colleagues, and always maintain appropriate professional boundaries in relationships with learners and work colleagues.
- Develop own professional knowledge, skills and understanding through active participation at meetings and training.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties discussed and directed by the Centre Lead, Line Manager and CTP.
Please note that the NewStart scheme is funded by the UK government through the UK Community Renewal Fund, we can only consider candidates that are 25+, out of work and resident in the Nottingham city boundary.
How to Apply
- All our jobs are advertised on indeed therefore apply via indeed.
- Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. In the subject field add: “New Start Administrator”
Interviews will take place at the end of June 2022.
Contact our HR Department on 0115 9700701 for a job appliction form.