No access plans exist.
All courses are certified by City and Guilds, BCS and Edexcel. They are Entry Level 3 and Levels 1, 2 in ICT. The IT qualification is split into 3 Levels, each one must be completed for achieving the qualification. These units are as follows: Entry Level 3 – pick one of the following:
- Digital skills
- Online basics
- IT security including antivirus, firewall, spam filters
- User fundamentals, moving files, creating shortcuts and settings
- Email and internet and Microsoft Outlook
- Word processing and mail merging
- Spreadsheets and how to use formulas and graphs
- Presentations and how to use animations and slideshows
- Data basis and project management
- Improving productivity
This course does not have any sections.